Image result for dream catcher

Saturday 13 January 2018

Hello There,

This card uses the Altenew stamp set called Happy Dreams.
On black card, I embossed the sentiment with a dark blue embossing powder. This gave it a shiny look, but didn't dominate the card.  I then embossed the feathers around in a circular pattern. 

Then...and this is the exciting part, I colored each feather with Perfect Pearls.  The Perfect Pearl powder stuck to the stamped feather, and allowed the intricate design of the feather to shine.

I then misted some water in the air and waved the card through it, that activates a setting agent in the Perfect Pearl powder.  So you can handle the card with ease and not smudge any of the feathers.


I wish you could see it in real life, the card is gorgeous.

Have a great day everyone.

Anthea

No comments:

Post a Comment