Image result for dream catcher

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Hero Arts Monthly Kit

Hello,

Me again with some cards made from the Hero Arts Monthly kit.  This is the December kit.
Have you seen these kits?  They are such good value on their own, and there are additional items that you can also purchase.  Have a look at the Hero Arts blog to see more.
I am hopeless and cant help myself but buy a few of the extra's.
This card uses Distress Oxide inks. All stamps are from the kit except for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Make A Wish stamp set.



The next two cards are from the extra's you can purchase. 
The stamp set is called Make a Wish.
I colored each of the Genies with Zig Clean color Real Brush markers.

Who can resist the charm of their own Genie in a bottle. 
What would you do with your 3 wishes?


The Filigree Boarder Fancy die is an extra but, the camel is from the Monthly kit.
Isn't he just delightful.
Here I first stamped the sand dunes multiple times. Then I painted them with my Gansai Tambi paints.  For the sky I finished off the blue with a light cover of the pearl, that is in the paint set.
I popped up the middle camel on some foam dimensions.
 Can you see the slight shimmer of the pearl in the sky?

This last card I colored using my Inktense pencils and used pencil blending stumps with Gamsol to blend the pencils. 
Again, this is a new technique for me and can only get better with practice.
All the stamps used on this card are from the Monthly kit.


So a lot of cards shown here today. 
I think I may be getting better at adding them to my blog. 
Please check out my Instagram page       anthea_handmadecards
Here you will see the most up to date projects I am working on.

Have a great day 
Anthea





No comments:

Post a Comment